1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

These kind of people

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by wenzelosllc, Jan 11, 2014.

1. wenzelosllc

wenzelosllc Senior Member

Sometimes I wonder if people have any common sense anymore. This was from a storm we had a couple weeks ago. I had close to 300 spaces of the 400 cleared and was about to come and make a pass through these spots and this guy pulled into it in front of me. Then another guy parked right next to him right as I was making a clean up pass (He pretty much cut me off.) These particular spaces are unassigned and so they could have parked in any of the other cleared ones. Luckily it was only a small snowfall.

Happens every time without fail. :realmad: Oh well, done venting.

20140104_082243.jpg

20140104_082611.jpg

2. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

I am sure we have all been there and done that. I use to give them a little extra next to the door if they continued to be stupid time after time.

3. B-2 Lawncare

B-2 Lawncare Senior Member

We have done this as well

4. wenzelosllc

I've had a few times where they parked in front of where we were piling and was very tempted to just push them in. 'Funny, I thought I was parked right here...'

5. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Kimber has a few pics of last few storms of people parking infront og his piles while he plowing in the what did you do today thread.

6. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

That's happened to me before. They usually get an ear full to stay the least.

7. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Stuff like this doesn't bother me anymore for some reason. I think my give a damn is broken. I get paid to plow snow. If cars are parked in the parking lot, just go around them. I just consider them another obstacle, just like a light post or an island. It's all part of the process.

8. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

I have to deal with these types of butthats almost every time out.

IMG_20140110_071652_334.jpg

snowy (3).jpg

9. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

They can never all park together. That would make things easy.

10. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

That pic in the first post.....

Isn't that the "flag pole" that Bird nearly took out ?

:p

11. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

If you watch them pull in, why not just honk and point to where they should go? Thats what i do

12. wenzelosllc

I wish that would work. I've chewed them out, had emails sent out, pointed, used cones. Five years into this property and I just kinda put up with it.

Like dodge said, just part of the process.

13. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

You can honk all you want, they will just wave at you and keep on being stupid.

14. weekendwrench

weekendwrench Senior Member

This is so funny because it's so true. I want this on a t shirt.

15. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

It's what I do when people honk at me cause I'm plowing in their way...:D

16. d_charters

d_charters Junior Member
    from ontario

Don't know what they where thinking

There were lots of empty spots but they parked here!

20131214_110912_resized.jpg

17. wenzelosllc

Is that even a space? People like their favorite spot and don't give it up for any reason. Come snow or high water.

18. d_charters

d_charters Junior Member
    from ontario

No that is the middle of the lot in the drive lane at this yoga studio I plow!

19. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

What drives me nuts are ones watch you clean and soon clean spots next to them and you leave. They come out and move there car over to clean spot This happens to me a lot in my big complex

20. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Happens a lot, but that is pretty obvious where to NOT park.. idiots.. some of our guys have just decided to plow all the snow up against their car so they need to shovel to move... that has happened before more than once. they learn quickly.