1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

there's white stuff falling from above!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by flakesmeangreen, Dec 8, 2001.

1. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

it's snowing!!! started a few hours ago, just began sticking to the roads...calling for 4-5"...we'll see...

2. MATTHEW

MATTHEW Member
    from NE OHIO

Yeah, I saw it too! Oh, wait... that was just afew dandilion seeds.:(

3. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

Keep it coming E_A_S_T--------->.

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

lightly snowing here. they keep changing the snowfall amounts, so i dont know what to think. the plow is hooked up in case.

5. bmh1202

bmh1202 Junior Member

It's about time. I have about 5 inches at my house. It's wet and heavy. Should be fun to finally get pushing:D

6. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

nsmilligan - agreed with "keep it coming E_A_S_T------------->", OK if we "borrow" some here in Ontario? ;)

7. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

NAW, you guys in Upper Canada always get everything, give us poor Maritimers a break!

Bill

8. litle green guy

litle green guy Senior Member

we got almost an inch, now it's raining agian, thats ok though, i love snow but I'm not ready so we better not get any yet. My plow frame isn't even on my truck yet and I'm still waiting for a part for pump. Have fun boys.

9. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Well, at 5 pm my mother in law called to tell me it was snowing at her place in Hackettstown. She said the deck was covered and it had been snowing about an hour. Now it's 3 am, and here I sit checking radars, and running weatherbug. I guess the season has officially started.

~Chuck

10. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Hey, there's white stuff all over the ground. about 1/2" and no more coming down:( .

11. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

Better chance next time...only 1/2 inches and clouds are gone...snifsnif....last years temp was max-17 min-27 celcius for today...a big difference but snow had started dec 12 and remember how we were busy for the rest of the month.

12. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Not a thing here! :mad: (1-1/2 hours north of Toronto)

Still feels like March. Oh well, since I'm going to be doing a bit of outdoor stuff today I guess it isn't that bad! (Except that I've put a bunch of $$$ OUT to be ready for snow, would like to see some $$$ come back IN someday)