1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

There is a santa I CAN MAKE 10000 IN 1 DAY

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Encrusted, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

Just landed a gov. contract.1/2 trigger, salt and sand on any winter weather,1/2 come back, BOYS I HIT THE MOTHER
    I can make 10000 in one day
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2004
  2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds good. Don't give them any reason to get rid of you and find someone else.
  3. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

mother load

No way brother, I'm not F-ing this one up. I've been working for something like this for a lot of years.YAAAAAHHYAYYAYYYYAAHAAAAH!
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2004
  4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i need a frickin score like that
  5. LHlandscaping

LHlandscaping Junior Member

Congratulations! I was awarded a government (local) bid this summer and if there is any advice I can give you it's this. BEWARE of the previous contractor. Most likely they will be watching for one little pathetic slip up so they can get the contract back. I had to threaten a restraining order to my previous adversary.

Other than that enjoy getting your taxes back in spades..its a joy some will never know.
  6. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

You better get up early to stop this.I've been hungry for to long, to f-this one up.
  7. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Merry Christmas, Matt!
  8. cc2004

cc2004 Member

Congrats Matt,
    We also picked up a BIG contract for the winter and we will probably be able to keep it unless i screw up.
    I don't think i've slept a full since the contract was signed.
  9. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

Good for you Matt!!! :drinkup:

Its nice to see some positive news fom somebody who obviously has been waiting a long time for it!

Congrats! :redbounce :drinkup: payup
  10. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

who the heck are you plowing?

my sub work at walbaums and best buy seems silly right now :cool:
  11. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

well, looks like the snow will hit the east end and my area wont get nearly as much

if you ever need a hand out on the east end give me a call :waving:
  12. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

got about a half inch, getting ready to hit the mother load,first snow less than a week after contract.Somebody up there likes me.LIrob will keep you in mind,if I need some help.
  13. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

:redbounce I need to get me one of those big contracts... payup Some people say money doesnt bring u happiness.... they were wrong !! :drinkup:
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2004
  14. Mark F

Mark F Senior Member

Sounds like you better buy A camper for the back of your truck. So you can live on site.
  15. WELDER

WELDER Member

wow and i thought plowing the adult gift store down the street was the mother load...... :rolleyes: with the 50%off discount i get..... :drinkup:
  16. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

I live around the corner, I can see the place from my front door,Thats part of the reason I got the contract.
  17. DJL

DJL Senior Member

I know a guy that does this for the big storms. no joke...