1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Their a bit late to be looking for a sub

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plowtoy, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Got a call from a "lesser known national" yesterday wanting to know if we are interested in doing work for them in my area. Well Its December 27 when they call and I have enough work for the season, plus I've worked for these guys in the past, I think I'll pass. Thanks for calling though.
    I wondered in November if I would get that call since their scope of services state that the properties need to be staked by November 1st and I haven't seen any markers since. Kinda funny IMO:nod:

2. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

LOL, good decision, they must be unprepared to be just calling now. You did the right thing to say, no thanks. Thumbs Up

3. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

maybe clients were late in signing since its been a slow start

4. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

I saw a company putting in stakes yesterday at a target. Thought that was a bit late too