1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Western MVP

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by glenspot, Oct 11, 2006.

1. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

Hey all,

I posted this some time ago, but I'm so pumped about it...I think its cool.

Last winter Western Snowplows was up in our area filming their new promotion video (link)

I work for a Ford Dealer who also sells Western plows.....the truck I bought this spring was used in their filming... (once you watch the video, the primary truck they use while plowing with the new MVP plow is a Dark Shadow Grey F250)....

I currently have an 8' straight blade on it, but they had installed an 8'6" MVP for the shoot. My truck is also on the Western Website MVP page. http://www.westernplows.com/mvpplus.asp

Say what you will, but I think its pretty cool... Anyone from our area will notice some buildings and landmarks in the video, too.

2. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Pretty Cool !

:waving: Glen,
    I can see where you'd be excited about the promotional :bluebounc Looks like a sweet ride. The monkey in the blue shirt any relation to you ? :D Good luck with it and keep on pushin !

Pale Rider :gunsfiring: