1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Weather Man Says.....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by winterangel, Jan 13, 2005.

1. winterangel

winterangel Member
    from Ohio

What! I get to go out tonight? :eek:
    Check the accu weather and the snow begins at 8 tonight and around 11. Tempetures fall around 10 I believe it says. purplebou
    Honey! load up the ice melt and turn up the music, I'll be home late tonight :waving:

2. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

Ahhh you lucky dog you.

3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I am also just sitting around ready to salt. starting to ice up out side so I will be out latter. Going 4 wheeling now :drinkup: Lots of rain so LOTS of MUD ;)

(got to do something with the 4 wheel drive, I am not plowing ;) )

4. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

I am kinda looking forward to going out and salt tonight. I want to buy a new V-box but can't justify it yet. Anyone here need someone to salt for them :D ? Preferably in Northwest Indiana.

Winterangel, are you anywhere near Canfield, Ohio?

5. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

Hey Chris.....dont mean to sound too obvious, but sell some more salting accounts !!!! :drinkup: I did, now I have a v-box and liquid system here in Indy....I have paid for it all now. I kinda went out on a limb at 1st, then got all the accounts sold and making money now.

6. Plow Meister

I'm kinda looking to do that now. I will be calling on a few of my friends that own BIG snow companies in hopes of at least subbing out to them.

You get the "Stating The Obvious" Award :drinkup: :drinkup:

7. winterangel

winterangel Member
    from Ohio

Hey plow meister :waving: no i don't believe so but i'll check it out soon and let you know.
    Any one going to the cents trade show? That's the only show i can go too so far. Would love to check out the sima i believe it was but not this time.

Mother Nature let's see Old Man Winter blow in for a change :nod:

8. Vaughn Schultz

Well the snow never stuck, and I got pulled over by the police. But all and all it was a good day. :drinkup:

9. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Steady rain and 55 degrees here. Hopefully salting later on?

10. Plow Meister

What did the fuzz want with you?? :D

11. Vaughn Schultz

me and my Buddy's were 4 wheeling in a construction site. ( Huge hills, lots of mud) Right as we were ready to go home we see a cop heading right at us. knowing the cop was coming for us, we pulled a hard right and got the heck out of their :redbounce we thought we had lost him as we were now some distance from him. ( me and my buds a joking how we lost this guy) Then a sound from the back seat "you know that cop" sure (i say) " well he is right behind us" COME ON GUYS! (i yell) You know it nothing but red a blue behind us. So the cop walks over to the truck, (by then I have my window down, licenses and registration in my hand out the window, just thought I would speed up the process) so he ask " do you know why I pulled you over" I stick my head out the window, look at the side of the truck and respond "I have a pretty good idea". He asked me where we were going, I said home. Then he looked at my drivers license and looked up the address and noticed that we were not going the right direction(oops) So he asked "why" My response was "to be totally honest with you,, we where trying to get a away from you" he just laughed :p
    Then Mr. cop told us it looked like fun, be safe, and don't run over mail boxes?, what ever. Nice guy :nod: No ticket, nada, Nothing.