1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The ultimate walk behind snow blowers...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Ex1900Driver, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Ex1900Driver

Ex1900Driver Junior Member

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

54 horseeeeees. ill take one oh wait it doesnt snow here:help:
  3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

You sure could move some snow with those beasts.
  4. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

In ct thats about as useful as a paper weight.
  5. KCB

KCB Senior Member

This is highly specialized equipment for the maintenance of ski resorts, not for Joe plow.I bet that blower goes for $40k. Check out the "pipe monster" under resort equipment. WILD:eek:
  6. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Thats basically a Dingo with a snowblower attachment. Seems wasteful having only one application.
  7. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

8. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

Zugg manufactures the groomers to build half-pipes for all the knuckledraggers in ski areas! Pretty amazing to watch those machines work.
  9. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

definitely I have a buddy that runs them all night 2 days a week. It takes hours to groom out a half pipe. you should see the snow whales they make to form the half pipes before its groomed.
  10. TEX

TEX Senior Member

i think all their stuff is pretty dang cool