1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Ultimate Plow Rig "Videos"

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JPMAKO, Feb 4, 2011.

1. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

2. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

That is a nice machine I like how the chute on the spreader folds up out of the way.

3. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

those roads are out of control.. that would take some skill and would be very difficult to do on no sleep lol

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

5. Freebird

Freebird Member

its such a shame those mogs didn't sell better in the US. I know not American made which is an issue, but they are awesome, they do a fantastic job. wesport

6. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Hey nice truck, I have two of them but they are not even remotely close to being in the same league as a Unimog.

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thanks but ya your right we dont get enough snow here though to justify one of those though

8. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

That road in the first video goes on forever. I wouldn't wanna get near the edge of some of those dropoffs.