1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Ultimate Driveway Plow Truck FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BIGGB9, Oct 24, 2007.

1. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

This is a 2007 Chevy Colorado crew cab LT Z71 It is loaded. It only has 12000 miles on it. I bought a brand new 7' 4" western suburbanite for it I put the blade together but the under carriage is still in the box. I am willing to separate both or sell as a pair I am asking $26500 for both.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Wow! That is a SWEET truck!!

Why get rid of it?? Anything wrong with it? Now, have you done any of the plow install (ie: wiring), as I know you said the undercarriage isn't attached.

3. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

No there is nothing wrong with it. It is a great little truck. I got a really great deal on a bigger truck so I figure I would try to sell it.

4. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

bump it up

5. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

How much for just the plow?

6. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

I will take 3000.00 for the plow. Remember it is brand new never used the mount and wiring is still in the boxes.

7. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

bump it up

8. nhglock17

nhglock17 Member
    from nh

nice loking setup

thats a sweet looking setup

9. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

bump it up

10. BIGGB9