1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

the trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by hobbie, Mar 24, 2006.

1. hobbie

hobbie Junior Member

picks of the trucks after the last snow

2006_0324Image0047.JPG

2. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

looks like it was a heavvvvvy snow.:rolleyes:

3. hobbie

hobbie Junior Member

yeah it was one of those good wet spring snows.

but, it was the first plow since January 18 so I won't complain.

4. Jbowe

Jbowe Senior Member

Spring, I love it

Had what I think is the last real snow last week on Monday. Woke up to go to work, look out and about 7 inches had fallen over night. Went right out to plow and by the time I got to my last customer it was 40 degrees and the snow had turned to slush. What a day that was.

5. hobbie

hobbie Junior Member

yeah everything we pushed was gone the next day, except for the piles.

6. Jbowe

Jbowe Senior Member

All Gone Jan 2

This was Alaska the land of the Midnight Sun on Jan 2nd. lol

Jan 2.jpg

scan0001.jpg

7. hobbie

hobbie Junior Member

The dog looks like its enjoying the weather.:dizzy: lol

how much snow did you guys get up there this year?

8. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

man atleast you have something. I havent gotten a push in since december 16th

9. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

that just plain stinks

10. Jbowe

Jbowe Senior Member

Snow

I plowed six times this year. Bad year for the most part. Probaby about 40" total snow fall around here. It was all melted about a week after I took the pics then it snow again a few times after. The bigest being about 7 inches. The dog is my co-pilot. She goes with me every time I plow. Shes got it down pat now. Knows when to brace for the pile and never lays down. Has to see everything. lol The only saving grace for me this year is I get paid for the entire season in September from my clients so as for money it stays pretty much the same each year. Am going to add two more trucks next season though and branch out a little more then I have been doing in the past.

11. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Nice rigs Hobbie. Hey Jbowe you got any pics of your trucks with the plows on?