1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Jun 14, 2010.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Well here are some updated pics of the trucks. The pics of the ford are of it ready to sell. Just have to wait till I get my gmc back because the trans is getting done.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I love your GMC 1500. When are you going to put the plow on it?

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I sold the plow i bought for it my buddy made me one helluva offer on it so i sold it to him so back to the drawing board haha I love that truck too though so much power rides soo good the ford just sits now unless I need to haul a heavy load or something. But I am sure once I get my diesel the gmc will be sitting haha

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  5. mercer_me

Are you going to get a brand new or used deisel?

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

a nice used 02 or 03 ford f350 or 250 7.3 diesel. I am looking. The gmc is going in monday for a nice new tranny haha. Having a 4l80 put in it with a shift kit.

7. mercer_me

Nice, your GMC is an awsome truck IMO. I not real big on Ford. If I was going to buy a diesel I would get a Dodge with a 24 valve Cummins diesel. My cousin has a 1999 Dodge 2500 with a 24 valve Cummins and it has alot of balls.

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ya cummins are decent just the dodge thing lol. I want another ford i think but a 7.3 if i cant get a 7.3 i will buy a duramax. ya the gmc is nice. rides like a caddy. too bad the dam tranny is going south on it. o well got a nice 4l80 comming with a shift kit

9. mercer_me

Ya, I know what you mean.

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

dodge = ewwwwww

11. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

how many miles on the gmc? got 96 here but Chevy almost 132,000 on it. bought it few yrs ago had over 100 then. been good, now small rust hole in floor, u joint is going in it and check engine light is on for 02 sensor and exhaust leak other than that lol its great plow truck. (have 78 fisher on it)

12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

currently it has 143k on it. only stuff i have had to do to it is rag joint, upper ball joints, fuel pump, and now transmission. Other than that the truck has tons of power and is a great truck.

13. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

I like the looks of the Ford, why are you selling it?

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I want a diesel. The ford is a very nice truck fully loaded I just need a diesel.

15. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Here is the gmc with the 2500 flares.
    [​IMG]