1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

the truck with all it's lights on

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Reliable Snow and Ice, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

well here's my truck with all the lights on.

tho i'm thinking i could use some more side markers then what i have going now.

once you watch it throw your 2 cents in on side marker lights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLczVU8Vb40

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

more lights

Nice video, I believe the more lights the better!! like a xmas tree

3. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

How about a daylight vid?

4. Reliable Snow and Ice

yeah i can get that in the morning

5. Reliable Snow and Ice

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

NICE SETUP!! I like the light bar and your back up lights, you look ready for the snow this year.good luck

7. Reliable Snow and Ice

thank's tho if the low ballers keep it up i might have to come up there to work

8. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Last year sucked up here, one good storm on xmas and all small snow falls after that, I think I made a third of what I made the year before. hopping for lots of snow for us all.

9. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Lights look good, but it looks like it's time to spend a little on some new shoes for that truck rather than more lights.... Just my two cents.

10. Reliable Snow and Ice

are you referring to my tires?? if so the front 2 are brand new 245/75/16 load range E and I'm putting 2 new one's same size on the rear tomorrow i have a tire guy who has been searching for them for me 70 bucks a piece. so 2 last week and 2 this weekend.

I try to never pay full price for any thing and there firestone if you were wondering:nod:

11. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Nice set-up! On your first night video when you were on the back/side veiw your clears look almost blue! Is that the case? Or is it just the video? My code3 with amber filters does that to me, looks kinda blue.

12. Reliable Snow and Ice

well the strobes i have in use are a collection of strobes i got from other guys on the fire dept when they up graded to new one's so there are only 2 of the same strobes in my system

the two up front are different and the rear are also different the one in the rear on the pass side is a long tube strobe and the driver side is one of the twisted round type

the w up front are twisted type but different bulb sizes

it's a 6 head strobe box that i'm only using 4 of the 6 slot's.

I'm looking for 2 sealed unit long tube type to to put next to the fuel tank in the bed for more side marking..

13. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Look up "elightbars.org" I think that's it! Its mostly fire fighters but I've seen some cool stuff on there!

14. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

nice voltex! i run the same flash pattern on mine!