1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The truck I use at my part time job

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bad Luck, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

I love this truck.

89 Super Duty 2wd. 370k on the clock. Runs like a champ and is rustless. Aluminum body that polishes up super nice. It was almost totalled a few years back before I worked there and the paint is super thick and shines like a motha.

At of a fleet of 16, this is actually one of the nicer LD wreckers, mainly because none of the other drivers want to drive it for some strange reason.

Image016[1].jpg

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i drive a tow truck part time to and im with a large company now with all new trucks but when i started like 2 years ago with a smaller company i drove an identical truck to the T an 89 and this thing could do anything go anywhere i once flat towed a mac tool truck with it

3. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

Are all the trucks yella!--if not thats probably why no one wants to drive that rig--Sharp looking!

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

hey the one i drove was a puke yellow and it had yellow reflective tape all over it

5. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

I had a yellow bronco for a while--couldn't get away with anything--everyone knew who was driving it! Same thing if one truck is yellow and the rest of the fleet is say red--you won't get away with anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

:nod: Yeah all the trucks are canary yellow with purple reflective lettering. I think they look kinda cool when they're all cleaned up!! I do love this thing. It goes anywhere, has lots of low end grunt for a non-turbo diesel, is highly manuverable, and between the sling and wheel lift I've towed anything from corolla's to bread trucks and mason dumps. :dizzy:

Plus, the old flat nose and high stance just looks tough I think.

7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i loved that truck but it doesnt even compare to the 2005 international 4700 roll back i drive now