1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

the trash guy is going to love this

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by ram4x443015, Jan 3, 2010.

1. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

i saw this when i was geting gas to day i dont think they will be dumping it any time soon

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Hard to tell from the pic where they are going to lift from....but i would think they could prob still get in there. Either way you slice it....very crappy way to put snow. Nice find
  3. dchr

dchr Senior Member

Not only sucks for the refuse company but is also a slip and fall waiting to happen when the trash is being taken out. Gotta love it.
  4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Bobcat time! Why would you plow the dumpster in like that in the first place. Not only does it have to be emptied, but they need to put stuff in also. :dizzy:
  5. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

6. Indy

Indy Senior Member

the whole job is rough..........:nod:
  7. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

You could say that agian. Eek thats a horrible job
  8. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

ugly plow job:eek: but i think the trash guys will get to that with no problem :nod:
  9. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

I have seen a dumpster plowed in more than that and trash man got it no problem. Snow is soft and they put the forks right thru it and pick it up and move it. I would be really pissed if I was the business owner on that property, because I don't like to play king of the mountian before I throw the trash out.:yow!:
  10. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Keep tabs on that gas station... Could be an opportunity for a new customer.
  11. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Way to make friends:mad: It looks like the dumpster gets picked from the side with the sign making it the worst position to get it.. Those piles look frozen solid:realmad:
  12. grasmancolumbus

grasmancolumbus Senior Member

I cant belive there really is that much snow in Delaware Ohio they must have plowed the whole lot into that corner.
  13. gottaluvplows

gottaluvplows Senior Member

Well He was "Smart" enough not to stack the snow directly onto of the dumpster! So I guess this is one of those situations where you say "It could've been Worse!" Maybe he was Wasted!:drinkup:
  14. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Ugly plow job, i always try to keep piles away from dumpsters.... With that being said sometimes they place the dumpsters in the worst spots. One of my commercial lots only has two decent areas to pile snow. Well this year they decided to place two small dumpsters in that area and also have a large dumpster sitting right in the middle of the lot:angry:....
  15. M.S.P.M.

M.S.P.M. Senior Member

Depending on what type of buisness it is the dumpster might not get used that often. I know that is the case for me, I am in the packing / wholesale produce buisness and for us the dumpster only gets dumped like twice a month in the winter. compared to twice a week in the summer. The trucks that Waste Management has can be roughly 5 feet from the dumpster and still pick it up.
  16. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

He will likely put an arm in the one hole and yank it out a bit 1st, then shove the snow bank back with the bin..........That said, pretty crappy of the plow guy.
  17. tjslawnservice

tjslawnservice Junior Member

ya that or they do have winches for that reason.
  18. larrylaverne

larrylaverne Member
    from ill.

the tanker driver is probably not going to be happy either, assuming those 3 caps are filler pipes.
  19. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

They will remove it with ease and then he will set it off to the side of the pile seen it happen many times.
  20. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Poor plow job but the front end loader driver can get to that easily, IF he want's to.