1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The STUFF Works

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by StratfordPusher, Jan 8, 2007.

1. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Use it all the time..... great stuff..........tymusic

Fuild flim1 (2).jpg
  2. zippy3497

zippy3497 Junior Member

This is the stuff I got at the indy snow and ice forum a couple months ago. They had sample spray cans and I took mine and sprayed some stuff on my truck....yep, I too would say it works because its still there where I sprayed it. I also sprayed some on my battery terminals and its seems to be working there too.

I give it a thumbs UP in my book :waving:
  3. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

Well, five spray cans later just about everything under my truck is coated! The only spots where it wore off is where my dogs licked it off! :eek:
  4. cjcocn

cjcocn Member

Where in Canada?

Where did you get your FF from? I just started reading about this stuff today and would like to try some, but checked their site and they do not have any Canadian distributors listed.

5. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Canadian Tire Stores sells the spray cans, sure they can get the gallons as well....

6. cjcocn

cjcocn Member

Canadian Tire? I'll have to start paying more attention to their solvent selection!

Thanks for the info!

7. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Fluid Film works great as an undercoating, on battery terminals, in snowblower chutes, keeps locks from freezing, helps keep grass from clumping under mower decks, on firearms, on work boots, as a chain lube, the list goes on and on....

If you haven't tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental US, just supply me with a physical shipping address and I'll get a can right out to you. Fluid Film contains no solvents, has a unique lanolin base and will not harm paint, plastic or rubber (Some swelling can occur on 100% natural rubber). Just send me a pm or email me letting me know where you heard about the product. It's that simple. Try Fluid Film today, and find out for yourself what all the fuss is about.