1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Storm of '07

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Fordistough, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Well jentlemen, the storm has just arrived here in Maine. They're calling for 5-7 Inches in my area. It is going to be a good one. It just started an hour ago, and we already have one inch. Supposed to last all day. I am going out now, and I want to hear some good stories out of this one when I come back. Gentlemen, this is why they call us 'The snowplow guy'

2. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

just ice here...:realmad:

3. ameyerman

ameyerman Senior Member

enjoy well you can cuz you never know when the snow may fly. :cry: :realmad: :dizzy:

4. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Lucky you. Rain and fog are all we get down here.

5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

good luck with that, they were calling for 4-7" of snow here and we ended up getting 5 hours of rain...

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

we have like 2.5" now and it just started snowing again

7. Mainer

Mainer Junior Member
    from Maine

Well all we got here in the most southern of Maine is a light coat of white with a heavy coat of ice. still waiting to see what way it goes....

8. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

We had some freezing rain but not any snow today. They say tomorrow night we will get 3-5 inches of lake effect snow.

9. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

BNC, I don't amagine you would get much snow in Cuba.

10. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

lol, im in the western sub's of Chicago....

11. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Good for you who are getting snow! We were in a snow advisory, but all we got so far is rain and a dusting of snow that melted, same dang thing as last time. Who am I kidding? Same thing all winter!

12. DeAdZoNe

DeAdZoNe Member

A solid sheet of ice here in southern NH. I was really hoping to get a 3 inch trigger.:realmad:

13. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Just shy of 2" around here.. I was hoping for a big one.. Maybe a little next friday? Looks like its all done at this point. Time to finish cleaning em up!

14. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog Member

when is it our turn???

nothing the last 4 days except rain !!! all the creeks and rivers are up- can't even pike or saugeye fish... accuweather long range shows a good possibility around the 23- 25 of jan for east central ohio... hope someone gets hammered !!! 'Rude Dog

15. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Almost 2 inches here. Salted since 5 am this morning. Got done a little bit ago. Still snowing, just a few hours before plow timepayup :D

16. somm

somm Senior Member

:realmad: WHERE ARE THE PICTURES ?????? :realmad:

17. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

i actually a 2 very short videos. I was by myself so it was a little difficult. The only problem is the videos are on a video camera and not my digi cam. so i have to play them to my HD then reformat them and put them up. It may take me some time, sorry. but they will be up soon enough

18. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I will take some pics when I go back out later. Man is it snowing like hell out here!!!payup :D :bluebounc