1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

the snowplow rep?

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by snocrete, Nov 13, 2010.

1. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Is there a rep. for this company, here on PS, that can answer questions?

2. thesnowplow.com

thesnowplow.com Junior Member
    from 50525

Rep. Questions

What questions can I answer for you?

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I want to know if the new snowpusher shovels w/wheels (similar to the dakota snoblades) can be order with a custom size moldboard? How do I go about ordering something custom sized?

Thanks
    Mike

4. thesnowplow.com

from 50525

custom order

Let me know what you need. I can do a 48" or less no problem. Larger gets expensive but I'm game for feedback.

If you got the application it will be great, if not it will be worthless.

I trust that you already know that.

direct email will get quicker response. sales@thesnowplow.com

5. Brickman

Brickman Senior Member

I'm looking an angled snow pusher/shovel for doing sidewalks you just walk along and the snow just rolls off similar to an angled snow plow on a pickup, only a much smaller operation.

Thanks for the help.

6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

link dosent work....?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  7. thesnowplow.com

from 50525

sales@thesnowplow.com is an email address not a direct link. I can make it a link but that would open an app like outlook which most people don't use.

Let me know if you have further questions. I look forward to you trying the idea(s).