1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Snow System

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TheSnowSystem, Aug 23, 2012.

1. TheSnowSystem

TheSnowSystem Inactive
    from USA

ATTENTION: All Snow & Ice Management Professionals...

We've introduced a PREMIUM Snow Contract System that Minimizes Liability & Increases Professionalism.

There's nothing like our ( 5 ) template system available in the industry.

What's In The Snow System...?

Our "Complete Package" includes the following proven templates

1) On-Site Consultation Form

2) Quick Quotation Form

3) Service Agreement (Contract)

4) Change In Scope Form

5) Sub-Contractor Agreement

Only $344.00 for the Complete Package. How much is your time worth?

Check it out today: http://www.TheSnowSystem.com

2. TheSnowSystem

TheSnowSystem Inactive
    from USA

October Discount for PlowSite Members

Season StartUp Sale $50 off

Save $50 off the Complete System purchase with coupon code plowsite at checkout.

Offer valid now through October 31st, 2012 or until we limit out...

http://www.thesnowsystem.com

3. rnblase

rnblase Senior Member

Snow System Contracts

I bought this package of contracts last year and it is the most thorough set of contracts I have ever seen. I get complements from my customers almost every time a submit my proposals on how organized my bids are.... Great Product Saved me time and ALLOT of Money in legal fees!!!

4. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

is this just for amaricans? would any of this work for Canadians & still be legal?

5. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I would be interested in the subcontractor & change of scope forms.

6. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

Once I hear from others on here how good these forms saved them from getting their a$$ss sued off and handed back to them. I may then and only then think about shelling out over $300.00 clams. Nothing is better then your own attorney drawing up your snow removal contracts. Just my 2 cents.....

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  7. TheSnowSystem

TheSnowSystem Inactive
    from USA

This package was created for use in the United States. However, the majority of the agreements and terms and conditions are universal for any snow region.

Regardless of where you're located, we recommend having your attorney review your agreements before you start using them.

8. TheSnowSystem

TheSnowSystem Inactive
    from USA

9. TheSnowSystem

TheSnowSystem Inactive
    from USA

We agree that you ALWAYS want to have an attorney review and finalize your snow management contracts. If you're trying to create this full system from scratch, you will undoubtedly be paying an attorney many, many, many times more than the $344.00 clams... (many charge that many clams per hour)

We recommend that you start with a template (ours or another professional one), modify it the way that fits your region & company, then send it to your attorney for them to finalize for your use. This way you save LOTS of time in creation and LOTS of money in attorneys fees.

Cheers