1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Saga Continues 810 on New 2007.5

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by sw and me, Sep 20, 2007.

1. sw and me

sw and me Junior Member

Last March Before I Bought my 2007.5 New body style Chevy 2500 HD Crew Short Box,

I called the factory in MI and asked about fitment on the new truck.

I was told that every thing was the same as the 2003 2500HD it was coming off of.

I bought it new in Nov.2005 and I have realy enjoyed how it worked....

To make a long story short, I have spent the last several Months trying to get thew plow

up and running. I have been given 4 different part No.s and 4 different prices.

Finally I found out that the light adaptors will not work and it took weeks to get the rrocomend ones,

29454 and 29279

The kits I got were missing one sid of the light adaptors

and I must say I was pleased to find a pleasent CS person

who offered to overnight the part to the Chevy dealer who was doing
    the install.

Once the part arrived and the install was complete I went to pick it up ( After Dark )

I noticed the lights were way off aim and the Low Beams on the Plow were Very Very Dim.

Any soloution woud be great .. ( will call Blizzard in the AM and Keep you posted....

The dealer came up with a great Idea I will send Pic,s if you like .

When mounting the undercarrage they just pushed the soft vinyl of the front Facia
    up and compressed it .

I realy Like it much better.

Hope all is well

SW and ME
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

3. sw and me

sw and me Junior Member

I will call Fri.