1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Revolution's Moving South!

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by basher, Jun 28, 2008.

1. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The American Revolution started in Philly on the 4th of July and Delaware is the first state to ratify the Constitution so it is apropos for the SNOWAY REVOLUTION to be in DE for the Fourth Of July!

Yes, The Snoway Demo truck will be in the birthplace of a nation mounted with a Revolution and packing the new Mega Vee.

It will be available for inspection to the Northern DE, Southern Chester County, and the South Jersey regions from July 3 though the 6 and in Philly the morning of the seventh. If you are interested in seeing either of them, "in the flesh,” so to speak you can send me a PM or email the address is in my signature and someone will contact you.

I will post the schedule as it becomes available.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Make sure you take lots of pix and get them posted here. ussmileyflag

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Basher will you be giving autographs at the parade ?:D

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No unfortunately my security people insist I limit my public appearances.

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Well tomorrow is the big parade.

Don't forget to take pix and video if possible. Still looking for some stuff for the new website.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Spent the evening hanging banners, mounting signs, installing the flags. Unfortunately, for Snoway YOU TOOK ALL THE STICKERS OFF, so we covered it in Basher & Son Logos, it's vinyl, you can get it off easy:D

We lost the Vee:rolleyes: and I have the revolution sold, but he wants it installed Monday. The good news is he has a 550 Super dutypayup

I spend so much time learning about how to repair Snoways I have NOOO time for learning the Pics thing, How about I send them to you and you post them for me :drinkup:

By the way, what did you say they retailed for??