1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Revo on fourth of July

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by basher, Jul 8, 2008.

1. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Counted on others for photos. Will add more as they become available

159452081112_0_BG.jpg

747062081112_0_BG.jpg

134862081112_0_ALB.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Is that Tom on the roof? LOL

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

damn that trucks getting some miles on it! lol wouldve loved to see that in a parade

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They took the big stickers off the front.

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

no it's not. I don't own a hat like that :D

All the decals at the show were really magnetics dave.

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

people see you coming down that road with that plow fully extended people will end up in the ditch!

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The plow came down the road cycling from, raised, centered, both wings closed, to angled right, left wing 45 dg, right wing full open, lower, then back to, raise ,center, both wings closed. We programed the A and C macros, the A was set to the blue functions the C set to the red. I had people who were standing at the side of the road watching the parade pushing the buttons. Little kids loved it. Parents were impressed. The unit ran non stop all the way down the parade route with out missing a beat.

8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

looks like you left a windrow of spectators, mustve had the blade angled too much :cool:

9. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

Yea i noticed that too it looks ten times better clean like that.. im really liking the black and yellow scheme..