1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Quad is Ready!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Humvee13, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Humvee13

Humvee13 Junior Member

Finally got my Blade installed on my Grizzly 600. 50" Warn with the warn actuator. Seems to be really well build and heavy, i know some people dont like the warn but this is mainly for personal use.

I have been using it to level out the rocks in my driveway to get the hang of the control of it. It is push button to lift it up or down. No winch or manual lift. The actuator Lifts as fast as hydrolics and installation was a breeze.

zr2quadpose.jpg

actuator.jpg

quadbuttonclose.jpg

2. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Cool! How do you like that Grizzly?? Do you plow for hire or just personal stuff??

3. Humvee13

Humvee13 Junior Member

Well this is my first year with it since the quad was handed down to me through a will.

I will mostly keep it for personal use but once I get good maybe i will try going down the block seeing if anyone needs a plow for cheap since alot of driveways here are small.

I know sears had a big sale/layaway program on snowblowers in my area so i expect to see lots of people out there snowblowing this year, there were quite a few last year.

I think it would be much more fun to plow with a quad though provided the snow isnt too deep. The 600CC's with solid rear axle sure do make it a beast though, with just about 0 maintence.

4. Boast Enterpris

I had a Yamaha Kodiak with a 60 " plow & it was a driveway machine!! Try to keep those driveway prices with the going rate in your area. We all have to stick together to keep the prices up so we can make a living!! :waving:

5. Humvee13

Humvee13 Junior Member

True i need to find some local guys on here that maybe know the going price for my area of Long Island. Everything is expensive here so I bet plowing is also!

Like i said I wonder if any residental plowers in general will take a hit this year because i know so many people who are buying snow blowers.

6. Boast Enterpris

Maybe, maybe not. You can't really tell because people buy those things & don't have the time to use them. One thing for sure there are more driveways every year! :waving:

7. I like your ZR2. Oh and the plow is nice too!

8. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Looks good Vinny. Must be one hell of a load in the back of the Z, that is if it will fit though.