1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Pushers in the Dec storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Jan 11, 2010.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

a few clips from the dec blizzard.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YmAJxorCa3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YmAJxorCa3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

SWEET video. Even after 22yrs of plowing I still really love doin it..:drinkup:
  3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Man awesome vids like usual. keep em coming. Jamey Johnson Hell yea!
  4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

For some reason i cant see the video you posted. I just saw the other two you have on youtube. That loader can move some serious snow.
  5. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

6. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

sick vid as usual and i love me some jamey johnson...somewhere between jennings and jones
  7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

best song whistlin dixie! by far. Oh yea great vids once again:}
  8. Santry426

Santry426 Senior Member

How do you have those pushers secured? I dont see any chains goin off the bucket?
  9. starc

starc Senior Member

double post...sorryxysport
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  10. starc

starc Senior Member

I too love my Country music ( Randy Houser )...made the video that much better :)
  11. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Man them loaders can sure move the snow.....very impressive!!....I was gonna post a short vid of 1 of my trucks & 1 of my subs movin some snow but now I feel inferior:eek::D
  12. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

very nice. whats holding the pushers on????

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Chains with ratchet binders
  14. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

your right, the one on the 928 looks like there is no chains. That was a loaner cause my 924 went down on me, so there was no quicktatch on that machine. We had to chain it right off the top of the bucket to the top of the pusher rather then the sides, so it just looks like there are no chains, but there are.
  15. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice....Moving some snow there.
  16. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice video, awesome seeing 3 loaders movin all that snow:drinkup:
  17. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Where have all the pictures been 4X4?
  18. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

you know, it has gotten to be such a regular thing of moving snow this winter, I kinda st oped posting some. I'll see what I can dig up, might have a couple from the eight inches we got 2 week's ago
  19. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

heres just a few odd ones I had loaying around.
    waiting for a truck
    002 [640x480].JPG
    Just another day at the office.
    013 [640x480].JPG
    I was trying to make it a senic picture with the evergreens, but it wasent that great.
    019 [640x480].JPG
    020 [640x480].JPG

and I like the new smiley!! Looks like a modification smiley, cause thats thegrin I usually have while making modifactions! lol :mechanic::mechanic:

002 [640x480].JPG

013 [640x480].JPG

019 [640x480].JPG

020 [640x480].JPG
  20. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Video and pics. How do you know when the pusher is sitting level on the ground? You seem to get it sitting flat every time. Does the loader have an indicator or memory function for this or just operator experience?