1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Public Saftey Store

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by kyler, May 31, 2009.

1. kyler

kyler Member
    from bristol

:) Well I just placed my order with Sean, over at the public saftey store. All I can is WOW. Best prices, quality products, and best service. I got a 90 watt hideaway kit from him and his company/service is the best I have ever seen period. Not just the "best lighting supplier"...best company I have done business with PERIOD. All I can say is visit them at their website thepublicsafteystore.com or call them at 1-800-646-1086 and if you see something you like or have any questions, shoot Sean an email and he will take care of you! They truely take care of their customers. The Public Saftey Store is the type of company that will survive this tough economy and when the light breaks at the end of the tunnel they will be there stronger then ever. ussmileyflag Keep up the good work Sean! And I hope this thread will make others on this site your customers for life. Check them out you won't be dissapointed.

Anyone else that has done business with them and wants to share...by all means...:redbounce

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Working on a deal right now with Sean!

3. publicsafety

publicsafety Junior Member

Guys thanks so much for the kind words - you don't know how much it means to me.

Kyle did you get your switch?

Let me know.

-Sean
    http://www.ThePublicSafetyStore.com

4. kyler

kyler Member
    from bristol

Sean, not yet...still waiting I have the kit all wired up just waiting on that so it shouldn't be to much work once it comes in. And my buddy is just waiting on some funds for that power supply so I gave him your contact info. Thanks again

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Never got my switch with my package either................still has never arrived. If you are selling these things it would seem that you would have these small things in stock that you could just through in a envelope and send it out. The customer service was good when i was considering buying the package, then once i ordered it, the e-mails went from instant response to a once a day if you where lucky. The product is good, by no means is there anything wrong with the product, just the voice behind the product. You told me last Wednesday that i would have a response buy the end of the day to where my switch was..................not sure which Wednesday that as supposed to be. Its not like i have to have it right now, its just the fact to stand behind your product and not make people wait on a $10 part for over a week, and over two weeks since the product has gotten here. Must be a drop ship guy, not someone that has stuff in stock on his shelf and ready to go out next day.......................I think i will stick with Dissociative for my next needs!