1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The problem with Fluid Film.....

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by 2COR517, Jun 26, 2009.

1. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

:DIs that it is very addictive! :D Maybe it's the smell........

Bought two cans on Thursday. One is gone already. Used some to lubricate my Aluma-Pole staging after sitting all winter. In just a few minutes, the brackets (painted steel) were moving easier, and no squeaking. Today I was going through some of my tools and noticed my ratcheting box end wrenches were not very smooth. A little FF and they work better than new. Now I have a 3 gallon bucket of hand tools that I slathered with FF. Pipe wrenches, pliers, wire cutters, tin snips, ratchet heads, you name it. Going to wipe them off in the morning.

Also, FF is great on your toolbox drawer slides. Makes em feel like the fancy ball bearing units. Well better than dry, anyway.

When is the brush can going to be available?

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It is!!!!!! We stock the gallon containers, they are very popular, it is also available in five gallon cans and Fifty Five gallon drums. Check with GV i think he buys it by the rail tanker load:D

3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

There's a good laugh to start my Saturday!:D

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

my brush can came the other day:cool2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Brush can is out there. It's going to be a little hard to find for a while. Hopefully it will be moving through John Deere pretty soon.

6. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Well, I just ordered a gallon, that should take care of it for a while. Have you tried distributing through NAPA?

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If Dano would FF the palm of the purchasing manager of Napa, FF would slide right onto the shelves !

8. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

We are working on the auto aftermarket right now. Give us a little time...

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

carquest! please! that's who i deal with;):D;):D