1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Polar Express

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hysert, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Hello everyone. Are Christmas parade is tonight and theme is "Christmas Stories" so we came up with the Polar Express. Im sure young and old all enjoy this story. My boy is bouncing off the walls in excitement. using the V as a cow kicker and we have a working steam pipe, 120' of lights, stereo playing some good old christmas songs and the rear ramp door as the back of the caboose, the kids will be wearing PJs and my buddy is dressed up like the conductor handing out candy canes. Christmas is a great time please enjoy!!! and to All have a safe and happy holiday season!!!!!

20131207_125309 (640x480) (2).jpg

20131207_125324 (640x480).jpg

2. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

That will be a lot of fun. Post some pics from tonight with it all lite up. Also what wheels are those, the don't look factory?

3. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

choo choo, great job, looks good, the kids will love it!

4. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

I will be watching the floats go by and will keep an eye open for yours. Love the night time parade way better than the daytime ones.

5. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

That's awesome man!

6. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Well it was a great night. Hope all enjoyed!!! I will upload a night pic later... thanks again Merry Christmas!!

7. LuckyPlower

LuckyPlower Senior Member

Great idea. well done!