1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The plow rig I really want..

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JasonJ, Dec 23, 2003.

1. JasonJ

JasonJ Member

M2A2 Bradley Fighting vehicle

902 ci Cummins Turbodiesel V8 800 hp, Hydrostatic transmission, 42 tons, 25mm Main Gun with armor piercing and high explosive rounds, 7.62 Coaxial machine gun, TOW antitank missiles, and a pretty cool mine plow. do a little creative work on the plow to eliminate the voids, and you have an all terain plow rig. Also holds ten men, so you can have a whole crew out there snow blowing while you are plowing....

Yeah, I did 11 years in the Army on these things so i am a bit biased...:D

m2a2mine.jpg

2. Sndun

Sndun Member

I'm definitely willing to split that with you. Let me know when you want the money. Also, can we please park it at my house? :drinkup:

3. tim975

tim975 Senior Member

Just what you need when some moron parks their car in your path! :D

4. badranman

badranman Senior Member

I guess parked cars are no longer a problem. Kaboom!:gunsfiring:

5. badranman

badranman Senior Member

Ya beat by by a minute.

6. badranman

badranman Senior Member

That should say you beat me by a minute.

7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Battery saver!

Fire a couple of rounds into a cars gas tank you could shut off your lights and use the fire light to plow. Fire dies, light off another car. When done just pile all the cars together and cover with snow.