1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

the newsletter

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow, Jul 24, 2000.

1. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

as some of you may or may not know, me , chuck and dino started a newsletter called &lt;u&gt;&lt;i&gt;Everthing Snow and Ice&lt;/u&gt;&lt;/i&gt;. i have printed out a few copies, and this being the sample issue we are giving them away for free. it's 3 double sided pages and 1 single sided page. we have a contractor profile, two columns, an ad, and other things. if any of you would like one, just leave you address and i'll mail you a copy. I will only ship in the us though.<p><br>thanks,<p>bryan<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=993086&quot;&gt;Bryan's Snow Removal Equipment Picts.&lt;/a&gt;<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.snowplow.web.com&quot;&gt;The Snowplow Homepage&lt;/a&gt;<p><br><p><font size="1">Edited by: snow
  2. n y snow pros

n y snow pros Senior Member

I would love a copy of your news letter and depending on how it looks i am sure i will want to advertise in later issues.Here is my address<br> Taconic Maintenance<br> P O Box 158<br> LaGrangeville,N,Y 12540
  3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

I would like a copy. E-mail me and Ill e-mail back my address.<p>Bill
  4. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

hey, i would love a copy,<br>STS Lawn Care<br>411 Hillcrest Ave.<br>Wilmington, DE 19809
  5. bdemir

bdemir Member

Hey,I would love a copy too<br>B&D Lawn and Snow<br>2308 Horseshoe DR. <br>West Bloomfield MI, 48322

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

7. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

Snow - sounds like a good newsletter, however, I live in Ontario and, according to your post, you will not mail me or Ontario's other regular member Dave @ Cutntrim a copy. How come? - I'll pay the postage - I'm cheap but not that cheap. :)<p>Tree Tech Consultants<br>399 Lakeside Drive<br>North Bay, Ontario<br>P1A 3E6<p>Thanks<br>John<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Deere John
  8. BillNero

BillNero Member

Sounds intersting - please send me a copy and advertising information.<p>Bill Nero<br>Central Parts Warehouse<br>7601 W 191st Street<br>Tinley Park, IL 60477<p>----------<br>Bill Nero<br>CPW
  9. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

thanks for you replies everyone! i was joking about the shipping outside the us. the last page of the newsletter contains ad rates, and other info.<p>bryan
  10. tru cut

tru cut PlowSite.com Veteran

Me to Please<p>Tru cut Landscaping & Snowplowing<br>15 Mechanic St<br>Canton ny 13617<br><p>----------<br>Todd <br>
  11. ADMServices

ADMServices Member

Could I have a copy? Please?<p>ADM Property Services, Inc.<br>27811 Warren Road<br>Garden City, MI 48135
  12. firedog

firedog Member
    from midwest

Please send me a copy, thanks<p>Rob Scharnhorst<br>3130 Chicago Rd<br>Steger,Il 60745<p>----------<br>Rob S.<br>
  13. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Me too please!<br> Dimo's snowplow&Landscaping<br> 131 Lake Osiris Rd<br> Walden NY 12586<p>----------<br>John D<br>
  14. slingshot

slingshot Junior Member

i would like a copy plese please send to maro landscape 646 e scott st olyphant pa 18447 thanks snow
  15. nysnowman

nysnowman Junior Member

I&quot;d really appreciate a copy<p>Weidman Lawn and Tree<br>6846 Lakeside Rd<br>Ontario NY 14519<br>
  16. cutntrim

cutntrim PlowSite.com - Veteran

Bryan,<p>John's right, I would also like a copy if you'll mail to the Great Wet (I mean White) North.<p>C&C Lawn Maintenance<br>Unit 2, Suite 208<br>5014 New Street<br>Burlington, Ontario<br>L7L 6E8<p>----------<br>Dave in S.Ontario<br>www.cutntrim.com
  17. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

Bryan, If you could please send along a copy.<br> Ray Hajny<br> 16 Silverbell Ln<br> Groton, Ct 06340
  18. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

I'd like a copy from you if you have time.

A1C David M. Famiglietti
    786th Civil Engineer Squadron
    PSC 1 Box 165
    APO AE 09009

Even though I'm in Germany, the address is in New York, then the military postal service takes it from there

You just send it like you'd send it next door, same price!

I think us Air Force guys could write some cool articles for you guys on our runway operations during the snow season.

Thanks a lot Bryan!!

And drop me an e-mail to let me know how your doing, haven't heard from you in a while!!
  19. Aspen Snow

Aspen Snow Senior Member

I would like a copy also.

Send to:

Aspen Environmental Companies
    PO Box 251
    Glenwood NJ 07418
  20. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member