1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

the new yard......

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mikegooseman, Dec 20, 2010.

1. mikegooseman

mikegooseman Senior Member

I just wanted to say congrats on the new yard, I would imagine once it is complete its going to look amazing ! And I really like the location of where you are putting the salt dome. You really out did yourself this time...lol....Bolton is a perfect choice- it is full of hot looking women and once your ready to roll I would love to help you interview as many women as possible for your hot looking secretary, after all Dell has a big rep you know, LMAO:laughing:
    and you want people to feel warm and welcome as soon as they enter the place, all the best Doug and good luck sir !
    your bud,
    Mike: tymusic
  2. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Thanks Mike, It is our hope that our new facility will allow us to expand our operations in the snow and ice industry to a new and higher level. Some of the new aspects we are going to try and implement are bulk salt sales,bagged de-icer, used equipment referbishment and used snow equipment sales (skids backhoes, loaders,pushers blades and salters). For those that are interested to see it on Google Earth.

9 Holland Drive
    Bolton, Ontario

I hope to have pics in a month or so as we get closer to moving in. :dizzy:
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  3. mikegooseman

well I guess I will be one of your first customers for the bulk salt , and hopefully some machines as well. I would Imagine that location is going to keep you boys very busy....... Can't wait.:drinkup:
  4. mikegooseman

P.S..... Thanks for the personal tour Doug
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I wondered why your location changed to Bolton. Can't wait to see pics, congrats!!
  6. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

sounds like big plans! good luck! congrats on the new yard!