1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

the " new " truck to us

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by grnstripes, Jan 28, 2011.

1. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

just picked up a new to us plow truck

2002 chevrolet silverado W/ 65000 miles
    picked it up for 7600 ( what the dealer took it in for trade )

100_1523.jpg

moto_0157.jpg

100_1521.jpg

100_1522.jpg

2. needmoresnow

needmoresnow Member

Nice looking and low miles ! I assume it is the 6.0 liter and I have 175,000 miles and and still running strong (knock on wood) Good luck ! Is that a hiniker mount on it ?

3. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

yah all 3 trucks have the same motor 6.0

fisher 8 ft MM1

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

i have the same truck with 8 ft fisher and its a great plow truck...just hit 60 thousand miles yesterday

5. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

6.0/4l80, solid combo. Mine hit 176,000 yesterday, still going strong. That is a steal too with that mileage, that truck will pay for itself in a hurry. Good luck with it, their great trucks!

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Looks like my old one. Last time I saw it it was a around 90 thousandish. When I sold it in 07 I had about 69K on it. Never let me down. Good luck with it.