1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The new toys.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Jun 16, 2010.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

A few new additions.
    c-190
    040 [640x480].JPG
    pro rack
    039 [640x480].JPG

040 [640x480].JPG

039 [640x480].JPG

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

ok, this is just a toy, but a guy can dream, right???

grader.jpg

grader.jpg

3. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

Whats the differance between the bac rack and pro rack?

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking toys.. What are the plans for the NH?

5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

not sure yet, we will try to use it for snow, but thats not what it was bought for. If it wont push a pusher, we'll probably try a bucket, if that dont work we just wont use it. I'v herd good and bad things about tracked machines on snow and ice.

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I have heard there not good on blacktop. My friend uses his for snow, but it is used on a dirt/gravel parking lot. It worked well in heavy snow, he used a bucket not a pusher. I actually have a video of it on Youtube. I am sure it will work good on small stuff. But a pusher will be pushing it, JMO

7. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

Just Bought a Pro-Rack myself. Nearly identlical price and installation as a Back-Rack. All the accessories fit.

It's either a great copy or the same thing under a different name. Either way. I'm happy!

8. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

The Pro Rack is made in the USA. THe back rack is assembled in Canada from chinese components.

9. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

any more pics of the equipment?

10. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

You always have very nice equipment...

11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice skid steer. Like you said some people say the rubber tracks work good for plowing and some say they don't work good for plowing.

12. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Farthest from the truth. Every component of the Backrack is cut and bent in the shop from raw steel tubing and flat stock.

From a guy who's been there and bought over 50 units over the last 3 years.