1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The new to me estimate mobile!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eggie329, May 22, 2011.

1. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

Let those gas prices get me now!!! My new weapon against gas prices! Picked this up at and auction the other day. I really had no intentions of buying anything. I was interested in a 2005 Impala, but the price went to the sky and this one came up, a 2001 with a bad trans so no one bid on it. I little older, but only 58,000 miles. I took it for $2500 and not a spot of rust. Got a deal on a trans for being a frequent customer (I do have two Dodges!!!). About $3800 to have it on the road. I think a decent investment with gas expected to be back up soon.

Impala.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  2. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

So, what is it??? No pics, or description?

kevlars

3. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

Sorry messed up when I attached the picture!

4. Uncle Herb

Uncle Herb Senior Member

Good car to just rack up the miles.

5. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

always nice to have an unmarked vehicle to check out new jobs, competition, etc.