1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The New Guy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by coldLBZ, Feb 8, 2008.

1. coldLBZ

coldLBZ Junior Member

Hey everyone, just joined a few minutes ago. My name is Dan and I have a 2006 Chev 2500HD 4x4 with the Duramax and Allison auto. I am hoping to pick up a plow for next winter, as my Dad sold his plow truck (1985 GMC 3/4 ton 2wd). I plan on mostly doing small jobs to help people out. It will mostly be for something to do without any real money involved. If you guys have any advice I would love to hear it. Thanks.

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome to the site Dan. Just start reading and you will find all the info you will want.
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to the site. :waving:

As hydro stated lots of information here to read. Pull up a chair and enjoy yourself.
  4. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

Welcome to the site Dan - :waving: lots of opinions hereussmileyflag
  5. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

you'll find all the info you want right here.....there is no reasn to look anywhere else for snow-plowing advice

you might check out the used forum whenever you decide to buy a plow but check it often