1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The new Extreme V SS...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Man is that plow fast! I just drove by our dealer and stopped in to check it out first hand. He let me fart around with it (its on their shop truck) but I was impressed with the speed,the construction, and basically everything about it. My 06 F250SD goes in next Thursday to have it put on.:eek: :bday: to me for the next 2 years.lol
  2. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

show some pics after you get it installed.
  3. Brian Young

Will do, it goes in tomorrow. I tried to post some pics before but it wouldn't take, even after re-sizing the pics so hopfully it works this time.
  4. sgoalie23

sgoalie23 Member

If you don't mind me asking, How much was it all said and done?
  5. Brian Young

After everything was said and done it came to a little over $5400.00 Plus I got the rubber snow deflector for an additional 159.00. I got it yesterday and I love it so far. No snow to plow but its definetly something you have to get used to, I'm sure I'll be tinkering around this weekend with it. The MM2 was very simple and the first time I took it off it took me a whole 10 seconds!
  6. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Got mine last week, you are right it really fast. Love the look of the stainless too!!!