1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The new edition to the Vanderzon family?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Joe Blade, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Joe Blade

Joe Blade Member

DSC00005.JPG Looks good on you Paul just don't stick your arm in there it could hurt lol. Good talking to you at the show. More stories to come!

DSC00005.JPG

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Paul will take 30 tomorrow!

3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

What does that blower mount to ?

4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

what kind of blower is that?

5. Joe Blade

Joe Blade Member

Three point hitch on a tractor and it blows in both directions 100 percent blowing all the time

6. Joe Blade

Joe Blade Member

Its an artix and we make it in Quebec Canada

7. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

do you have a website or more pictures?

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Of Quebec?

9. Joe Blade

Joe Blade Member

I will post more pics in morning hang in there also go to www.artix.ca and there is a little video you can watch. Also it is going to be at the woodstock farm show in two weeks.

10. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

It goes both ways? That is cool.

11. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Very interesting piece.

12. Joe Blade

Joe Blade Member

more pics of Artix SnowBlower[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

IMG_2638e.jpg

IMG_2639 email.jpg

IMG_2644e.jpg

13. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Yep its true I bought several of these beauties. I had no idea how fast my purchase would be announced. I got 2 emails yesterday asking what I thought about these models, and I was wondering how do they even know, my brothers have no idea yet. So I call BlackIrish this morning asking him how he found out. He had a great laugh and mentioned my photo was on here. I cant wait for the snow to start and try out these blowers. There is a great chance I will also be purchasing one of Joe Blades snow wing pushers. Pics and vids will be coming after the first snow fall.

14. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

This blower looks like it can get closer to stuff, so you wouldn't need a rear scrape blade? Is the blower 'action' a little different also compared to the others(maybe more 'open' so it wouldn't have as much chance to plug)?

Now we need it to snow so we can see more YouTubes... :)

15. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I totally agree its going to get much closer, eliminating the need for a back blade. I would be very surprised if you block this one, but time will tell. This is not the first year that Mr Girouard has been building this. You are looking at 5 generations of changes, I think he has finally got it near perfection. That is why I purchased several this year.

16. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

Neige it looks awesome and I wish you the best of luck with them. I was looking at purchasing a compact tractor this year and when I used the term inverted blower at my local bobcat dealer and New holland dealer it must of took them both a half hour to wrap it around there heads. I think the majority you use is inverted blowers. My only question or concern with that is after the equipment runs over the snow, do you have a problem with compaction or does the blower just rip it right up?

Good luck with the new purchase

17. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Wow, that is a long time. I look forward to hearing about them. So is there a bunch of your old blowers going up for sale?

I was talking to someone and this was brought up and 'the' reason an inverted blower is no good... :rolleyes:

18. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hey Rich, when ever they give you that dumb look again, have them watch some of my youtube videos, that usually changes minds very quickly. I have 30 inverted blowers, what I like about the Artix is sometimes I need a rearblowing blower, now I have the best of both worlds. At times you may get some packed snow, but in reality its not an issue. When you have finished cleaning the drive some times you can see the tire prints left behind, but its nothing I have ever had complaints about.

19. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Will this blower take less power compared to others?

I need to to learn French to understand the website. :)

20. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Nice blower! Must be solid if Paul's buying them.
    Artix manufactures pushers too?
    Send me something on them Joe.
    You still living here or did you move to Quebec?