1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The New Bladelock system

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by farmtruckerboy, Apr 11, 2009.

1. farmtruckerboy

farmtruckerboy Member
    from PA

The bladelock system really looks cool and I never would of thought of something, I wish I thought of that! Does anybody know if it works on a new boss snow V-plow? GOOD JOB WHO EVER MADE THIS PRODUCT!

2. supersteve1191

supersteve1191 Member

what is it...i have never heard of it

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sure will, but a $4 padlock placed the the correct location works just as good. ;)

4. TurboPlow

TurboPlow Junior Member

..and that location with photo is......?

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I don't think BB will be able to show a picture of his girlfriend chastity belt :cry::D

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I have posted this before. Ill post it again.
    First picture shows two pad locks in the hold where the pin goes when you hook it up.
    This will stop someone from hooking the blade up to there truck.

Second picture shows that i disconnected the pin for the cylinder. I had a lock going through the holes but i lost it during the last storm. I did buy another one and put it back on but i didn't take a picture of it. You can either, take a plow pin and put a hole in one end and put a lock on it. Or pick up a trailer hitch lock and put that through there. I had the plow pin, now i have a trailer hitch lock in there. This will stop someone from using the smart hitch, to mount it on there truck. They can still steel it, but now they have to work harder. Thieves like to do things fast, this will make it harder for them to take. Hope this helps. Rich

plow lock.jpg

plow lock 2.jpg

7. farmtruckerboy

farmtruckerboy Member
    from PA

Thanks a lot that idea will same me some money and a penny here and a penny there will help!!