1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The new beast

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by GMC99, Nov 7, 2003.

1. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

The new beast! 2003 with the cummins. Truck is blue not black as it looks like in the picture.

where's the white stuff???

Last edited: Nov 7, 2003
  2. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

pic

cnxt0004.jpg

3. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Wow, nice truck! I love them new Dodges. You cannot get away with posting just one picture though, thats just flat out teasing us! :D More pictures to come? :drinkup: Mike :waving:

4. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

Great truck !!

Is it a HO ? We need more info !

You should check out a Blizzard 810 for the torque master :D

Last edited: Nov 7, 2003
  5. wyldman

wyldman Member

Nice unit ! Now you just need a plow. :D

6. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

I'll get ya guys some more pics tomorrow, it is the HO model, and damn! I mean torque, and it's quick! Faster than the gasser i traded it in on.. Well i want to get a bigger plow for it, but after spending $38000 on the truck im a little low on funds, so im gonna get the western ultra mount and the adapter so I can use my unimount for now, if it actually snows this year I may upgrade next season. The truck is a 2004, crew cab, short bed, 4:10 rear, tow package, plow prep, and all the goodies!

7. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

HO

I wish the HO was available here in Ma . We are to environmentally correct here :mad:

8. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

That is an awesome truck. I've been nagging my old man to trade in his 02 1/2 ton, and get a new 3/4 or 1 ton. Hopefully we get a lot of snow this year, and more accounts, so he will be forced to get one:D I'll be looking forward to some more pics tomarrow-I love these new Rams:D