Snow Plowing Forum banner

The new beast

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  griffithtlc 
#1 · (Edited)
The new beast! 2003 with the cummins. Truck is blue not black as it looks like in the picture.

where's the white stuff???

#6 ·
I'll get ya guys some more pics tomorrow, it is the HO model, and damn! I mean torque, and it's quick! Faster than the gasser i traded it in on.. Well i want to get a bigger plow for it, but after spending $38000 on the truck im a little low on funds, so im gonna get the western ultra mount and the adapter so I can use my unimount for now, if it actually snows this year I may upgrade next season. The truck is a 2004, crew cab, short bed, 4:10 rear, tow package, plow prep, and all the goodies!

#8 ·
That is an awesome truck. I've been nagging my old man to trade in his 02 1/2 ton, and get a new 3/4 or 1 ton. Hopefully we get a lot of snow this year, and more accounts, so he will be forced to get one:D I'll be looking forward to some more pics tomarrow-I love these new Rams:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.