1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The new 2011 F350

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by M&M Services, Apr 6, 2011.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Traded in my 03 :cry: and picked up a 2011 F350 Crew cab with the 6.7. Truck is a Lariat ultimate package.. I absolutely love this truck.

[​IMG]

2. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Needs wheels and tires :)

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Nice truck!! I see the recons installed already. Like the color combo. Whats the plans for the first mod?

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

That is an awesome truck, we need some pictures. What are some things you like versus you don't like. I am trying to research the new fords and get as much information as I can.

5. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice lookin truck!!

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Someone made money snowplowing !

7. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Sweet ride!! Congrats on the purchase.

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Man sweet truck cant wait to see the tranformation into your personalized truck.

9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Congrats on the new truck. It looks great. I realy like them new Ford Super Dutys.

10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good! Time for the mods to start...!

11. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

how do you like the 6.7?

12. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Nice truck......... But the 97 was better Thumbs Up

13. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

How percent tint do you have on your two front windows looks good. Thinking about doing my truck.

14. bruin250

bruin250 Member

Very nice truck,i love it!Congarts:drinkup:

15. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

nice truck, good luck with it. fyi if thats a factory tonneau cover be careful when u roll it up mine scrached the cab pretty bad.

16. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

awesome truck. How do you like it compared to your 03?

17. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Thanks for the comments guys! I love the truck! The 6.7 runs smooth and has plenty of power. Front windows are tinted 15% which is the closest to stock that my tint guy has. Mods to start out will be an Icon 2.5 leveling kit and 20x9 BMF Novakanes with 35" toyos or nittos havent decided yet!
    I will grab some more pics this weekend once it is cleaned up. The tonneau cover is a Truxedo lo Pro QT. Fatheadon1 what did the dealer say about the tonneau?
    I love everything about the truck to be honest, it rides smooth, very quiet inside the cab and out, great power, interior is comfy, factory nav and sync work great, info center in the dash is bad ass. Truck has more options then I need but hey you only live once!

Dont get me wrong I loved my 03 and almost cried when I traded it in, but this new truck is incredible, as of now there isn't a thing I would change

18. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

Nice Truck. almost wish i would have waited till the 2011

19. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Your location "midwest" is pretty vague, but a lot of locales are getting pretty anal about tint. I have 35% on several of my trucks and get harassed regularly. Not sure if you've had that dark of tint before, quite a few suburbs around here you're guaranteed tickets with tint that dark.

20. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Legal in illinois. Up to 15% I believe