1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The natural

Discussion in 'Networking' started by tbone, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbone

tbone Member

Please leave the thread on going. I have a $7,000 credit here with this tool! When u get beat for money you should at least be able to express it on this site! After all this is where we met in the first place.
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

What? If you're trying to complain about somebody please try to explain yourself better.
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Wow, It got smoked.....

That was only a matter of time. I've been left on the editing floor more then a few times. Chances this will be also.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  4. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Could you splain that a bit better T-Bone ?
  5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

you want to have a decent, civil discussion on the matter then that is fine, if not, then I can/will remove the thread

6. tbone

tbone Member

What was wrong with the conversation? I thought it was civil.
  7. tbone

tbone Member

If you were to buy a car , there are carfacts.on this site we should be able to write reviews of other nsp and other contractors .whats wrong with that?
  8. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

Tom you just can't quit. I think you should share some details. We pay loaders $225.00/hour and offer lowboy moves one way. The fact that you billed us for ghost hours (which did not coorelate with the certified NYC time cards that you and your workers signed off) upped your rates post performance to $275.00/hr and billed for all your moves does not mean we have to pay you more than contracted. You also felt no need to compensate us for our labor and fuel when we had to operate YOUR MACHINE because your illegal alien operator got pulled out of the cab by NYC officials. I thought you were a pretty cool dude and that is why I gave you a free loader and trailer move in who know's where PA so you could scoop up some of your own emergency work; I also provided you with a plate, registration and insurance year round for your loader. The icing on the cake is the tatoo muscle guy "Joe" who you sent to my door step in the middle of the night telling me if I don't give him $10,000.00 (on a $6,000.00 discrepancy) that "I know what will happen". I don't know how you guys roll in NYC and Philly but I think the mob days are over; If I have to give in to extortion by paying my "dues" to run a business then give me a pair of cement shoes.

Yours Truely

The Natural
  9. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

:eek: grabs my popcorn
  10. tbone

tbone Member

Haha The only thing you said that is the truth is I am a cool dude.you owe me money and your not gonna pay.Thats obvious , but you will hear me.Brian extortion is not when you owe someone money for services they did for you, That's called payment of invoice. Which you owe and didn't pay.you didn't give or lend any of your illegal Allens to me.we run a tight ship here.i didn't have to post a add on Craigslist for people to run my equipment. You did.your a tool.you burned me and don't want anyone to know! I am sure there are others! Or will be
  11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Are nominations for "Thread of the Year" still being taken? :popcorn:
  12. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

In before the delete!
  13. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Pics taken!
  14. snowfire1979

snowfire1979 Member

Paperwork gentleman and ladies, contracts, contracts, contracts. I don't even loan a pen without a contract now a days. i have contracts written on the back of Walmart receipts, and yes they are valid with both signatures lol
  15. bln

bln Senior Member

16. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

Too funny, then I guess we are done since according to cashed checks you did get paid $225.00 for ever hour on the official NYC time certificate signed by you and your operators who could not speak much english, produce a licence or social security card, according to gps in my truck the lowboy must of been stolen as it delivered someones machine to your shop. The FREE Loader that said The Natural Landscape plowing your parking lot must of not been mine, some one must of stolen my truck as the gps report shows it as delivering it to your job, someone must of forged documents to get a plate and registration on your loader that said The Natural Landscape. The time certificates with your loader vin numbers having one of my employess listed as an operator must of been a mistake in documentation by NYC. I am sorry that the fuel delivery truck misassigned your machine with matching vin numbers as recieving fuel. The thug representing TW Construction threatining to to shake me up in reality had nothing to do with you, so I should go to the police department and have them change the poliice report.

Tom I am really sorry about our big misunderstanding and let me know how we can move forward.

The Natural
  17. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

I'm in. Caught a bit of the other thread before it got scrubbed. No plowing going on in the D right now.
  18. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

I will be the judge.

Tom did you in fact adjust the hourly rate after you had agreed upon 225 a hour?
  19. tbone

tbone Member

Your honor I did no such thing.The accused is innocent.The natural must have others seeking redemption
  20. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

So are you saying you agreed to 275 from the start?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.