1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The lowest price I've seen todate...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by A&LSiteService, Oct 27, 2010.

1. A&LSiteService

A&LSiteService Senior Member

So I go to breakfast with my grandpa today with one of his close friends and the topic of snow removal comes up... His friend askes me if I can match a price for him that he got off a flyer in his mailbox. This is just before I started to laugh, the price was $89 for the entire season, this includes front walk and salt.(his drive is about 20 ft wide and 80 ft long) I had to tell him there was no way I could even come close to that and good luck! I have a feeling I will get a call when this guy dosen't show up!! Oh yeah I forgot to mention you have to pay up front:dizzy:
  2. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Thats CRAZY!!! I could bill that in 3 days (or less) on an average size drive, depending on "Lake Effect". WOW!!!! Where in Michigan are you A&L?
  3. A&LSiteService

That's the same reaction I had!!! I am located in Milford about 40 min N.W. of Detroit
  4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Thats okay...I got a Costco off a guy that was plowing it for 1200 a storm included mag.. 8 acres!

needless to say his level of service wasn't the best.
  5. A&LSiteService

WOW is all I know how to say!