1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The look of lake effect knocking at your door!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by blueline38, Nov 10, 2008.

1. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

Took these on the way home, starting snowing later in the day!
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Sweet pics, thanks for sharing!
  3. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

How much snow are you expecting?
  4. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

Cannot tell for sure is that Rt. 3 before getting into Port Ontario before crossing the Salmon River, down from Selkirk Shores S.P.? Looks kinda familiar...
  5. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

It is Rt3 just before you get into the Port! We only got around an inch for now but it's snowing again. That storm was north so I'm assuming that SandyCreek and points north got more.
  6. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

Wow, wish it was moving this way! 3-4" would have plows on and schools out early! haha
    First snow always makes it a mess around here....

Good luck! Can't wait to see more pics...

7. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

any updates?
  8. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

any updates

sorry, it didn't end up snowing too much here. It snowed most of the night but it never got lower then around 35 degrees so it's gone! :cry:
  9. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

Utica, actually Town of Marcy, NY: We got a dusting over night, but its gone. Might get a few light overnight flurries. They're really not calling for much of anything around here just yet. Plow is not on yet, to early!

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

are the go karts put away yet? i never got a chance to race my kid this year?lol thats about 6 miles away
  11. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

We got 5" yesterday morning. Some spots up on the Tug got a foot or better..so heard..Things pretty much melted away to about an 1' or so in spots by me..Makes a total so far within the past 2 weeks of 20" here at the house.
  12. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

I thought that was Rt 3! I knew it the minute I saw it... I cant forget that drive. Worked in Pulaski on the ambulance... Always the out of town'ers that wrecked on 81 because of snow!