1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The little things on truck options can make us happy

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Mega cab, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

New option on the 2014 2500s. You can get the rear sliding window and rear defrost now! In the past you had to choose. There was many times I need to stick one or two long pieces of lumber thru my old on and couldn't. Just something to thing about.
  2. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

They also have the 3rd brake light with camera for the guys that haul 5th/goosenecks. (well Ram does)

But that defrost with the slider is great! I always went with the defrost now I can have both!

I also like the spray in bedliner and 5th wheel from the factory.
  3. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

I love my 2010 ram 2500 6.7... But I really like these new rams. I've made the mistake and started looking at a few. The "boss" says she's losing her mind knowing I've already looked... Because that usually ends up with me getting a new truck. Hah
  4. redsox4life

redsox4life Junior Member
    from MA

I once locked my keys in my truck.

My wife managed to wiggle through the rear slider.

It's a must-have option.
  5. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Wish I could have gotten that in mine. I can't tell you how many times during a storm I have to get out and clean it off. That, and I wish you could get the heated mirrors to stay on indefinitely instead of having to turn them back on every ten or fifteen minutes.
  6. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

This x100.... The heated mirrors turning off after a few minutes gets old. I constantly fight frozen mirrors. Granted they heat up fast and melt it off but it is annoying that they don't stay on.
  7. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

I understand looking leads to buying! What happened to me we plow a Ram and Gmc dealer so plowing around the new Trucks all the time lead me to buying! LOL