1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The joke of the week!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by AB Lawn Care, Jan 28, 2000.

1. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care Member

Just when you thought you needed to own a 4x4 to plow snow!I found a site that will get all you plow guys laughing.This site is not a joke,I found it while looking for plows.They are called snazzy plows found at www.bright.net/~snowplow/ It is one of the many plow makers shown in the snow plow home page.I hope this gets you guys a laugh or two. <p>tell me what you think of this plow <br> <br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

2. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care Member

I forgot one more thing about this plow,it's price has been reduced from $419.95 to $349.00.WOW what value!!!!!!!!!!

3. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Check out this plow.<br>http://www.solotec.com/<p>It goes on the front of a car, and better yet it's a v-plow.<p>Geoff

4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

Geoff,<p>I think thats GREAT! If all I had to do was my own straight driveway Id get one of these for the family sedan in a heartbeat. Sure beats getting all stanky and whatnot from a snowblower, get out of bed, drive out into the street, back up and remove the plow, and off to the office you go. <p>Bill