1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Jeeps are ready

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by B&K LawnCare, Dec 13, 2011.

1. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

I think our jeeps are ready for the snow. We have had the 1998 wrangler sport for five years and always loved plowing with it. It was starting to get some rust and we needed something to haul a snow blower with. So this year we converted it to a pick-up and painted it black. We also added another jeep to the mix it’s a 2004 jeep Rubicon, we put a 26 series sno-way on it and added sno-way’s scoop wings. Now all we need is some snow so we can see how they work. (sorry they are pretty dusty)

2011-12-13 14.24.59.jpg

2011-12-13 14.25.08.jpg

2011-12-12 09.03.49.jpg

2011-12-12 09.03.54.jpg
  2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

I like that short Hard top.
  3. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Im trying to find a reasonably priced 04-06 unlimited so I can put one of those tops on it as well. This way I can mount a suv spreader while keeping salt in bags in the back for drives.
    GT8 tops is the company....http://www.gr8tops.com/
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice set up and shop you got there.
  6. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

The 1/2 top looks awesome.
  7. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Nice pictures, Nice setups! The first picture I see mounts on your plow, I am assuming you are using the Pro Wings? How are they? Do you like them? Been thinking about them for my Fisher 6'-9" LD
  8. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

Great set ups!
  9. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice, I've been looking for a damaged hardtop for a while now so that I can make one of those. Gr8tops is a good company but $$$$. I think I can do it for much less.

Nice looking rigs by the way.
  10. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

Thanks, the 1/2 top is great. The visibility from the driver’s seat is incredible. The pro wings work great for what you pay for them.
  11. magik235

magik235 Senior Member

Outstanding setups.