1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The Incredible Shrinking Shop

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SharpBlades, Oct 15, 2010.

1. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

So I got my first delivery of salt today (9 pallets worth) and have been trying to free up some room... and I realized that my shop must be shrinking.

So...lets see your shop. Maybe it will give me ideas how to organize mine :)
  2. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

Time to double stack!
  3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looking good Josh! :waving:
  4. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

I would have double stacked them... but the pallet jack will only lift 2500 pounds and each pallet is 2400.
    thanks matt... when did you get back to coby tuesday? I tried to find you before i went back home
  5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Before you know it that salt will be gone (especially out by you!).

I didn't get back till like 9:30P on Tuesday- was finishing some work up down here before heading back up. I can't wait to graduate- trying to cram 5 days worth of work into 2 days is not fun!

When you're going to come by coby again call me- I would have come up sooner if I knew you were still around tues afternoon.
  6. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Upgrade the pallet jack. I bought an 2 new Eagle 55's (5500lb capacity) for $250 each, specifically due to the double stacked pallets. They're a pit tougher to move, but definitely doable.
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Just hand bomb them into double stacks if you need the room.