1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The ground is finally...white!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Well finally, we got some good snow to plow, actually it started Monday and hasn't stopped. I've been up since Monday 430am, well, I've had 5 hrs of sleep. Now I'm on my 2nd or 3rd wind. Gonna try and get a few:sleeping: 's supposed to get another 3-5 this afternoon and another 4-6 tonight. Hopefully my customer's are in a good mood, meaning hopefully they dont take weeks to pay. $$$$ is sooooooo tight I quite chewing,lol

2. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

Send some to eastern PA. Only a few dustings here and only 1 that required salting. Money is gettng low here also. I'll still make it till spring if we don't get any. Sure would be nice to build up the account again.

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

You quit chewin?? That is terrible!!!!!:eek: That is why I put "spare" change in the ashtray in the truck. Always makes good dip money

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Drained that account also,:eek: :D

5. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

so your a quitter?lol:nono: :nono: