1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The grading season has started

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snopushin ford, Apr 12, 2012.

1. snopushin ford

snopushin ford Senior Member
    from mass

here she is, Cat 140M VHP Plus.

2012-04-12 08.59.57 (800x600).jpg

2. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

nice machine

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice grader. Amazing how early the dirt season came this year isn't it? We actually started some rough grading back in February and were paving by St. Patricks day. Strange year for sure. Good luck with that new piece and hopefully you can keep it busy.

4. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Nice Grader!! Keep it busy.

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice grader. I wish I was running one that nice. Hear is the CAT 120 I run.

[​IMG]

6. snopushin ford

snopushin ford Senior Member
    from mass

Hey guys thanks for the comments. Its a very nice machince, a little odd getting used to the joystick controls, but the cab is nice and i can actually operate it with the doors shut to keep the cab clean and myself cool. The other grader that this replaced is a 2004 12 H with a 12' blade which the company still owns. Our asphalt plant is finally running so i hope this will be a good year. Mercer me. looks like a old one but in good shape. I will grab some new pics on tuesday of the cab. Matt

7. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

We have one like that at work but ours might be a bit older. It only gets out when we are milling city streets since its been mainly used to scrape curbs. We've nicknamed it the "gradersaurus" since its older than most of us who work there. Hahaha

8. SnoMan19

SnoMan19 Member

Real nice grader man.

9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

It's actually in pretty rough shape and they put more money into than it's worth.

10. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Wow that is a sweet machine, i put a couple hundred hours on a 120M last summer, but our company just sold it :( I cant wait to see more pics, i miss it already.