1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The gadgetmobile

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by tsmith, Sep 23, 2006.

1. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Ok, this is my old 79 F250 it's my woods beater and plow truck. It has a 400 engine c-6 auto trans, 205 np transfer case and dana 40 and 60 axles, posi in the rear. It has a littiny of custom mods, the brush gaurd, rear bumper, about 13 extra toggle switches for strobes, 2 extra front lights, 3 back and 2 side lights, and one very old whirly light for the top (not on yet) It was a loggers truck and I fixed it up some, mechanically, no beauty here. The plow is special, it has a western uni mount and then a modified meyer 8' blade, meyer 47 pump and a very custom upper mount for the pump and lights, it's an some what quick attach, well compared to old style plows. Oh yaeh she also has the side boxes, spare tire baha mount, and the stack, which is just there beacause I like it. What do you all think? I'm nracing for the mockery.:confused:

DSCF3148mod3.jpg

DSCF3149mod.jpg

DSCF3150mod.jpg

2. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Wow, what a monster...

I got a 1978 Dodge Ram that looks as beastly as that, with a beat up old Meyer plow on it as well. Yours is in much better shape, however...

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Go go gadget push bar!

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i think those guards on the plow lights are awesome

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That is just too cool. Those plow lights look sweet!

6. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Thanks guys, glad you the Gadgetmobile, the light cages are a must after last year. Due to having the push gaurd I get a little agressive in the woods, like pushing smaller 3-4" dia trees over if they are in the way, in the process of having way too much fun I about took the plow lights off a couple times, I figured the cages were a good investment of time and scrap metal.