1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The F150 is Back

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jon Geer, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Sorry it took so long to get the photo's, I misplaced the disk.

Here you go.

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

another

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

another

4. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

last one

5. LawnzzzANDsnow

LawnzzzANDsnow Junior Member

Looks good how does it handle the weight?

150 looks sweet.

6. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

The truck could use TIMBRENS. But, it sure does plow very nice. I used it all day today along with my 810. We just got snow to test and play in.

7. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

The 810 is on my 2003 Chevy 2500HD. Sorry I didn't want you to think that a 2004 Ford F150 could handle an 810.:nod:

8. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

Jon Geer is there a way of agjusting the plow lights. I need to point them down in front of the plow. I have a 680 on a 2000 blazer.
    The lights are pointing to far in front to be effective.

I see one bolt coming out of the light housing and tighten through the light bar with a bolt.

Thanks

9. VictoryRedK1500

VictoryRedK1500 Member

How do those '04 F-150's handle the weight of a plow compared to the '97-'03 F-150's? I know the new trucks use coil springs instead of torsion bars.

10. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

On the light issue, take the end caps off the light tower, using a 11/16 open end wrench loosen the nut and swivel the light to your position your looking for, then retighten.

On the F150, the older trucks handle the plow much better. I wasn't to impressed with the interior also. Nice ride, sh**ty interior.

11. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

IT IS NICE TO SEE ALL OF THESE BLIZZARD PLOWS ON THIS SITE. I AM THE ONLY BLIZZARD ON LONG ISLAND RIGHT NOW. WHERE EVER I GO PEOPLE ARE CHECKING IT OUT. MINE IS ON A 98 2500 RAM AND THE COMBINATION IS AWESOME!!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW F-150!!

12. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

truck looks sweet:)

13. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

thanks for the info Jon