1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The equipment lineup.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Feb 9, 2008.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Lined everything up today and took a picture like we do every year. Heres this years.

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

DANG Thats all that comes to mind "DANG":salute:
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Why do rich people have to plow!:realmad:
  4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

im by no means rich, im just lucky to have such nice equipment to operate.
  5. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

You have some beatiful equipment their!! You must do alot of maintence to keep it looking that nice. That is a nice size fleet you have going their not to big but by almeans not to small.ussmileyflag :salute:.
  6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Sweet! I can see you take pride in your business- and you should be proud of it.
  7. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

we need more videos man !!!! :D
  8. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

that's a nice fleet.....i always like your farm pix too!
  9. zim bob

zim bob Member
    from MA

must be comfortable though. love the equipment. what do u do with the bigger trucks salting?
  10. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

his rich his a framer
  11. ZoomByU

ZoomByU Member

very noice

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol here we go again with everyone thinking 4x4farmer owns the company, this kids just a laborer, his boss owns the equipment and he operates it.
  13. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

I'm with mike!!

Need more snow down there so we can watch some videos. Always look forward to your videos.

Nice shot by the way.
  14. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

probably snow removal....
  15. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

You had better back off pretty soon, cause your wrecking it for everyone else. Im sure about 90 percent of the members here know that I dont own the equipment. I love the part where you say, this kids just a laborer, how would you ever get anyone to work for you when you talk like this? Im asking you one more time, please stop bashing my posts, there are people out here that like this site & acually use it for good purpose instead of just giving people ****. Heres a thread I think all should check out.

16. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Its funny 4x4farmer I was just thinking of that thread before I read what you had to say. Im the 10 percent that didnt know that you didnt own the equipment. Im with you that was uncalled for. Hes just a little edgy because we have not plowed in so long:rolleyes:
  17. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

hey man calm down. gold pro probobly didnt mean anything by it. he was trying to help you. everyone keeps callign you rich and he just told them that your emplyed by them not the employer.

but anyway nice stuff there.
  18. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Make sure you bring back my 310 when your done barrowing it for the winter lol jk:)
  19. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Hey just relax on 4x4 farmer, he takes the time out to post pics and videos for us! His boss even came on here one day and said it was alright! He has never clamied that stuff as his own:dizzy:, so i dont kno what ur talking about gold pro! I for one enjoy his vids and pics, keep them coming 4x4!:drinkup: Gold pro that one truck in ur sig u dont own, so maybe u should take that off!;)
  20. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Kinda misleading along with your sig but... I am the 10% that didnt know but also part of the 95% that doesnt care.

That is a lot of equipment, which one you operate? Does the boss just rent/lease the equipment for the winter?
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2008